Drinking Game Drinking Game

Lol.

I only saw this when I saw my song used in a flash and I went all "wtf"?. Simple yet fun idea. Glad to have been of assistance. As you said, it's not a major and amazingly big game. Just for good fun.

Manly-Chicken responds:

Don't worry, I gave you 10% of the profits :D

Ice Cave Maze Cave Game Ice Cave Maze Cave Game

I can't even play the game.

The screen is cut off and doesn't fully appear. I dunno what's wrong, but I give it a 1 because other people said they can play it. I refreshed several times, shut my computer off, nothing works.

HiddenSpartan responds:

Woah... Our game isn't that good. You should stop trying, and that 1 you gave us is too generous.
Anyways, I'm not quite sure what you mean by the screen is cut off, but before you can move, you need to click the screen maybe once or twice to get the game to work. Other than that, sorry that you couldn't play our mediocrity.

Frozen Fate Frozen Fate

So heartwarming...

I'm gonna miss Luis. Nice game. Movement was a little odd but I got used to it. I didn't have any time to shoot the guns shooting at me, and the aim/pointing abilities didn't allow for it much, but I got past the levels by running thought the shooters. Nice little game.

Alvin's Alps Alvin's Alps

Well done game.

Classic good platformer. No real complaints, didn't complete the whole thing, got to Help of a Beast, but everything looked good and dandy. My compliments to you.

BearBound BearBound

Everything was very nice

Between the programmming, idea, and gameplay, everything went very smoothly and has a good storyline and purpose. Only complaint is the blizzard; we know the blizzard is coming, it's monotonous to keep holding us for 5 seconds just so the blizzard animation can play through. But that's just part of the game. Otherwise, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Slappy The Walrus! Slappy The Walrus!

This is the best game ever!

What can be better than a half retarded evil walrus killing for the pure purpose of satisfying his evil overlord?!